- The function of paint is to decorate, but just as importantly to protect.
- Expensive paint is not necessarily the best.
- Quality paint only adheres well to clean, dry properly prepared surfaces.
- In 9 out of 10 cases of “Painting Disasters” the paint was not to blame, but the application preparation or poor workmanship was.
- The majority of people only paint when there is a problem like paint peeling, cracking, damp etc.
- Save up to 20% of cost with a maintenance coat of paint.
- After a “Painting Disaster” most people read the instruction on the paint for the first time.
- Don’t apply paint if rain is forecasted or expected.
- On cold days don’t apply paint before 09h00 in the morning and after 15h00 in the afternoon.