Good for wood, alkyd base varnish.
Clear, Mahogany, Light Oak, Dark Oak and Imbuia.
– Provides a good protection for hard and soft woods.
– Moisture repellent and UV resistant
– Touch dry 4 to 6 hours and hard dry 16 to 24 hours.
All surfaces must be cleaned, sanded and free from dust, oil and other contamination.
– 2 to 4 coats with brush or spray. Spreading rate is ± 8 to 12 square meters/ L.
– Recoating time – 16hours
– Clean with mineral turpentine
– The relatively slow hardening process may be a disadvantage.
– Pack size: 1L and 5L